Clearvision Mobile Device Management
Q) How do I unlock my mobile phone?
A) You can make sure your phone actually needs unlocking by inserting a SIM card from another network into your mobile phone. If it’s locked, a message will appear on your home screen.
The simplest way to unlock your device is to ring your provider and ask for a Network Unlock Code (NUC). Most providers will provide you with one and some even do it for free once your contract is up. Once you’re provided with the code you should be able to enter it into your phone to remove the lock. This is the easiest and most common method of unlocking.
Q) How do I update the registered email address on the account?
A) An account holder is identified by the account’s email address. Make sure your email address is always up to date so we can reach you with important info and so our support team is authorised to help you.
To change your account email address:
Log in and go to My Account.
Go to the Login Details section.
Click Edit next to the email address.
Update your email address and confirm your current password.
Click Change Email.
Verify your email address.
Q) How can I divert calls to another number on EE?
A) Go to settings, click phone, click call forwarding, switch on, and enter the number you want call forwarded to, go back and the number you entered should stay in the data field and it’s done.
Q) How can I divert calls to another number on O2 Plan.com?
A) Press **
Enter one of these codes:
21 to divert all calls
61 to divert calls you don’t answer within 15 seconds
62 to divert calls when your phone is switched off
67 to divert calls when your phone is engaged
Press the * key again
Enter the phone number you want to divert calls to replacing the 0 with +44
Press the # key and then press send / dial
Q) How do I set up an EE Booster?
A) Buy a Signal Box and you can easily install it yourself:
Simply plug the unit into your mains supply and a spare port on your broadband router or office LAN. You don’t have to change your phones. Signal Box will work with them if they’re from EE.
Q) How do I set up an O2 plan.com Booster?
A) If your home or office doesn’t have O2 coverage, you can get a Boostbox. It works as a signal booster and connects to your broadband to give you a 3G signal. You’ll need a 3G or 4G phone to use a Boostbox.
Only O2 phone numbers can use the Boostbox. Each Boostbox can have up to 32 different numbers registered to it. You can make up to four calls at the same time. Calls, texts and data are charged as normal or taken from your tariff allowance.
Q) How do I set up my Voicemail on EE?
To access your voicemail from an EE phone press and hold 1.
If you are calling from another phone, dial 07953 222222 if you are in the UK or +447953 222222 from another country. Then hold 1 to get to the voicemail menu and press * until you are asked to enter your phone number.
Setting up a pin:
Press and hold 1 on your EE phone, or dial 07953 222222 from another phone to get to your voicemail main menu where you will hear a list of instructions including setting up a PIN.
Q) How do I set up my Voicemail on O2 Plan.com?
A) Voicemail 901 is your answerphone. It answers any calls you miss and lets you know when you have new messages. It’s available to all O2 customers by calling 901 and it’s ready to go on all new O2 phones. If ever it’s switched off, you can turn it on by calling 1750 free from your mobile.
- Dial 901 from your O2 mobile.
- press *
- Choose option 3.
- follow the prompts to personalise your message
Q) How do I activate a new sim card?
A) Pay Monthly customers:
If you’re new to O2, your sim is ready to use straightaway. Just pop it in your device and you’re good to go.
Pay As You Go customers:
If you’re new to O2 and you have a Pay As You Go sim, you’ll need to top up to activate it.
If you’re already an O2 customer and you’ve upgraded your device, you might need a different sized sim. Don’t worry, we’ll send you a new sim and you’ll still be able to keep your contacts and existing number.
For more information, take a look at getting the right sized sim or Upgrading and swapping your sim sections.
Q) How do I add or amend contacts in the business Corporate Directory?
A) Create a contact list:
- On the People page, on the toolbar, select the arrow next to new contact and then select new contact list.
- Enter a name for the list, and then add names or email addresses.
Q) How can I access a full list of call rates outside of any call bundles?
A) To find out about our best international packs, simply text CALL and the name of the country you’d like to call to 150, and we’ll reply with a great value add-on and how much it’ll cost.
Q) How do I set up a divert?
A)• Press **
• Enter one of these codes: 21 to divert all calls. 61 to divert calls you don’t answer within 15 seconds. …
• Press the * key again.
• Enter the phone number you want to divert calls to replacing the 0 with +44.
• Press the # key and then press send / dial.
Q) How do I remove a divert?
A) To switch off Call Diversion, follow these instructions:
• To switch off “divert all calls” dial: #21#
• To switch off a diversion you’ve set up for calls you don’t manage to answer within 15 seconds dial: #61#
• To switch off a diversion you’ve set up when your phone is engaged dial: #67#
Q) How can I reset my Voicemail pin?
A) Click on the ‘Set up O2 Email to Mobile’ button. We’ll then display on screen the mobile number associated with your O2 account. You’ll be asked to confirm this number. If it’s not right or you wish to set up O2 Email to Mobile on a different O2 mobile, click the ‘enter a different number’ link. If it’s correct, press ‘Continue’.
Next, you’ll be asked to choose one of two options and click ‘Next’. – ‘Allow all senders’. This forwards all emails from your webmail to your mobile. – ‘Only allow selected senders’. This lets you choose which emails to receive on your phone.
An MMS will be sent to your mobile. This is also known as a media or picture message. We’ll use these to send emails to your phone, so we need to check you can receive them. As a general rule, if your phone has a camera, you can get MMS messages. If you can receive MMS, you’ll need to reply ‘Accept’ to the text to agree to the terms and conditions.
Then click the ‘Finish’ button.
Q) How do I reassign a user extension?
1. Log in to the Connect Portal.
2. On the Phone System menu, click Users.
3. Right-click in the row that contains the user whose phone number or extension you want to change, and then click Change Phone Number or Extension. The Change Phone Number or Extension dialog box appears.
4. Under Phone Number, do one of the following:
• Select Change phone number, and then select the desired phone number from the list.
• Select Keep current phone number if a phone number is assigned to the user and you do not want to change the phone number.
• Select Leave unassigned if a phone number is not currently assigned to the user and you do not want to assign a phone number.
• Select Remove phone number if a phone number is assigned to the user and you want to remove the phone number for the user.
5. Under Extension, do one of the following:
• Select Keep current extension if you do not want to change the extension assigned to the user.
• Select Change extension, and then enter a new extension for the user to change the extension assigned to the user.
6. Click Save to save your changes and update the user phone number and/or extension.
Q) What are ClearVision opening hours?
A) The opening hours are:
Monday to Thursday: 10am – 6pm.
Friday: 10am – 5pm.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed.