Clearvision Mobile Device Management
Mobiles and tablets. Securely managed. Wherever they are. Whoever they’re with
Do you and your team use your own mobiles and tablets at work? Do you worry about the security risks? Flexibility often goes hand in hand with network security lapses, not to mention the problems caused by lost or stolen devices. It’s a modern day reality. But from today, thanks to MaaS360 from O2, this doesn’t have to be the case for your business. Working with our partner, IBM, we can offer you a cloud-based Mobile Device Management solution that puts device security in your hands. It’s a simple and comprehensive way of managing all the mobiles, tablets and laptops connecting to your network. Wherever they are. Whoever they belong to.
- Fast enrollment of mobile devices.
- Send enrollment requests over-the-air using message services, email or a custom URL.
- Initiate individual or bulk device enrollments.
- Integrate with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365, IBM Lotus Notes® and other systems.
- Centralized management
- Configure email, calendar, contacts, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles.
- Restrict device features such as camera, screen capture, cloud backup and more.
- Blacklist or whitelist specific apps on devices, and create an app catalogue so users can download from a list of pre-approved apps.
- Authenticate against Active Directory/LDAP, one-time passcodes or Security Assertion MarkupLanguage (SAML)
BM : MaaS360 : MDM
Mobile Device Management
Mobility management platform that helps safeguard mobile devices
IBM MaaS360® is an easy-to-use mobile device management (MDM) platform that gives you a powerful suite oftools to handle the management and security of all your mobile devices – and all from a single screen. The software supports devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone.
- Provide help desk support such as password reset and remote control.
- Register corporate and employee owned (BYOD) devices.
- Set granular security policies for specific devices or persona policies that span across devices.
- Specify passcode policies and encryption settings.
- Detect and restrict jailbroken and rooted devices
- Locate device using GPS tracking.
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices.
- Monitor how much data each device is using and apply limits so you can get alerts when it’s reached.
- View detailed hardware and software inventory reports
- Mobile malware detection and remediation
- Detect apps with malware signatures and malicious behavior from a continually updated database
- Set granular policy controls to take appropriate actions.
- Provide for a near real-time compliance rules engine to automate remediation.
IBM : MaaS360 : MTM
Mobile Threat Management
Mobile malware prevention and enhanced active protection
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Threat Management allows you to detect, analyse and remediate enterprise malware on mobile devices, to help protect your Business against fraud and data breaches.
- Alert users when malware is detected and automatically uninstall infected apps (on select Android devices).
- Detect jailbroken and rooted devices.
- Discover hiders that try to mask detection of jailbroken and rooted devices.
- Use detection logic updated over-the-air without app updates to be more responsive to fast moving hackers.
- Separate personal & corporate data
- Deliver fully compliant and secure web browsing. A fully-functional web browser to.
- Enable secure access to corporate intranet sites and enforce compliance with content policies.
- Prevent data leaks with secure container policies, that let you restrict sharing and copying by users.
IBM : MaaS360 : SPS
Secure Productivity Suite
A data loss prevention solution for mobile devices
IBM ® MaaS360 ® Secure Productivity Suite delivers an enterprise data loss prevention solution. In the era of bring your own device (BYOD), it makes perfect sense to separate corporate data from other activity on your devices
- Leverage single sign-on for authentication
- Enable online & offline compliance checks
- Wipe suite container, app containers, enterprise profiles or whole device
- Experience consistent & seamless workflows for iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices
Record what your business needs
Mobile Recording can help you meet your compliance requirements. Want the flexibility of remote working, but concerned of falling foul of regulations? Quite a dilemma. Well not anymore. Mobile Recording from O2 seamlessly records calls and texts made and received from any mobiles you register. And you can track and monitor it all online, just like office landlines. Helping you boost productivity through mobile working, and meet your regulatory requirements at the same time.
Calls are recorded silently in the background. No manual recording. No app to download. No impact on customers or employees.
CAS(T) accredited; NICE Systems, Actiance and Verint Systems certified.
It works with your existing systems and any device. And our secure portal makes it easy to track calls.
Simple and transparent pricing
Just a simple add-on to selected tariffs. This means you get transparent pricing with no hidden extra costs.
Advanced Mobility Management
Rapid Deployment and Provisioning:
SOTI makes it easy for IT administrators to streamline large deployments of mobile devices. Each device is automatically configured with the required account settings, apps, content and VPN settings. IT staff never need to touch the device.
Enterprise Integration: With SOTI MobiControl, sensitive company information residing on a mobile device is as secure as if it was on a workstation back at the office. The advanced security features and policies in SOTI MobiControl maintain PCI, SOX and HIPAA compliance.
SOTI MobiControl includes industry-leading remote view and remotecontrol, making it easy for IT administrators to communicate, diagnose and solve device problems with remote users.
SOTI delivers the right application to the right employee on the right device; quickly and securely. Enterprise app stores lets users know what corporate apps are available, and silent app installation keeps mobile workers up-todate and productive without interrupting their work.
SOTI MobiControl enables IT administrators to set rules for who sees what documents and what they are allowed to do with them. It keeps tight control over valuable corporate content, while enabling mobile workers to stay productive while they are on the road.
SOTI MobiControl lets IT administrators control exactly what can, and cannot be installed, preventing rogue applications and malware. SOTI MobiControl protects mobile device assets, keeps corporate content private, reduces risk and eliminates worker downtime.
SOTI MobiControl goes beyond the management of smartphones, tablets and laptops, and allows enterprises to manage virtually any device such as, rugged devices, kiosks, PoS devices and IoT devices. SOTI MobiControl can
manage devices from over 140 different device manufacturers,
- Apple DEP
- Google Android
- NFC bump provisioning
- SOTI stage
- Zebra StageNow
- Identity access management
- Single Sign-on support (SSO)
- Integration with Active Directory
- Integration with Cisco ISE and network access controllers (NACs)
- Remote Control
- 2-way chat
- Real time view of device health information
- Enterprise app store
- Integration with Apple VPP & Google Play StorePackage deployment
- Wipe apps
- Whitelist/ Blacklist apps
- Containerise content
- Data loss protection
- Push files to devices
- Passcode & Encryption
- Rooting / Jailbreak protection