Clearvision Business from O2
Learn how to protect your businesses phones with O2’s exclusive MaaS360 WebEx.
O2 value your business’ data security, this is why their Digital Solutions specialist Matthew Forest, will be hosting an exclusive WebEx on all things MaaS360. We would like to invite you to join O2’s live MaaS360 WebEx covering in detail the following questions:
- What is changing with GDPR?
- Who is affected?
- What is the risk?
- What do we need to protect?
- How can we protect ourselves?
What is MaaS360?
With the new GDPR regulations deadline fast approaching, O2 can provide an efficient way to keep your fleet of business phones safe with MaaS360, a mobile device management solution. MaaS30 allows to you to control data sharing, saving and accesses per user and you can track lost devices or wipe them to protect your data.
The best part is, you don’t even need to be an O2 customer to join, O2’s MaaS360 can be added as a bolt on to ANY network contract.
Dial in details for the WebEx
Meeting number: 236 242 244
Meeting password: This meeting does not require a password.
7764282940 Call-in number(United Kingdom)
Notes: Just Call Me on 07764282940 and press option 1 to join the call
Can’t access your meeting? Get help:
Hosts, need your host access code and key? Go to the meeting space:
Making it simpler for you to manage your phones
Businesses are becoming more and more mobile. Using smartphones and tablets to work on the go can save time and improve productivity. But managing a growing list of devices connecting to the network, and keeping everything secure, isn’t always easy.
We have a simple, fast and comprehensive way to deploy and manage those devices. Wherever they are. Whoever they belong to.
39% of users have downloaded malware onto a mobile device*
74% of small and medium businesses suffered a security breach in 2015**
Make flexible working a reality
Together with MaaS360, we can help your people work more flexibly on whatever device they’re using whilst protecting your business data and devices. And with our Mobile Device Management solution you can see, report and control what’s going on.
- Bring flexible working to life
- Reduce hardware costsBe more productive
- Be more productive
- Increase staff satisfaction
- Reduce risk of security lapses
- Track and monitor data usage
How it work
All the control you need. All in one place
Cloud-based, MaaS360 is easy to set up and use
- One portal to manage all mobile devices
- Doesn’t affect the user experience
- Works across all major mobile platforms
- Control how and what devices can connect to your network
- Ensures security and compliance
- Improves your mobile device reporting and management
It’s all about getting the work/life balance right. Being more flexible and more productive. And a little happier too
- We’ll help you to easily manage, monitor and control all your devices and data. Just one supplier for it all
- We’re on hand for support to get you up and running and it doesn’t stop there. We’re here 365 days a year, at no extra cost.
- We are IBM’s largest MaaS360 resell Partner, showcasing just how strong our partnership is
- Our accredited industry experts will understand your specific business needs. So you will have the right functionality and capability that best fits your business
- We understand security. We’re the only mobile network operator which is certified to the Governments Cas(T) formal security standard for mobile and data services
Mobile Management and Security made easy
The future of business is clearly through device connectivity and mobility, allowing anytime, anywhere business operations.
But we all know that mobile phones and tablets can easily be lost, stolen or hacked. And that as well as losing your device, you risk losing your confidential business data too.
Threats of ‘bad things’ entering the business and ‘good things’ leaving the business through mobile devices is a modern day reality.
Unmanaged devices can be a security risk, as hackers unleash sophisticated Trojans, keyloggers, phishing attacks and malicious apps on a daily basis.
In 2014, over 10 million mobile devices were lost or stolen in the UK alone.
O2 hosted MaaS360 WebEx / Monday 14th May 2019
- Monday 14th – 11:30
- Tuesday 15th – 10:00
- Tuesday 15th – 15:00
- Tuesday 22nd – 10:00